Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Our Part Time positions require a commitment of 20-25 hours/week, depending on the schedule.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required. Will consider leadership experience in lieu of work experience including involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteer work, or community service
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past three years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule
- Monday and Friday 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- On Call Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
What’s a career at Enterprise Holdings all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service....