LPC Leasing Professionals are very sales and service driven. They are the first impression to the client and must present a professional image. This position requires good organizational, communication, and basic mathematical skills. It will also require an individual who is assertive and that has the ability to close a sale. Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends. There is no previous property management experience required, however, sales experience and/or a customer service background is desirable.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tour apartments with clients
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Complete lease/renewal paperwork
- Explain lease information to the client
- Entering results data into a computer system
- Walk apartments and community
- Assist with resident and employee relations
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer. Additional knowledge and comfort with Windows XP preferred.
Lincoln Property Company - 13 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...