Assistant Scientist - Material Characterization
North America-United States-Wisconsin-Middleton - Research Way
The basic purpose of this position is to acquire the skills and training of sample preparation and analysis procedures and to perform simple sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations. The assistant scientist is expected to follow analytical methods and SOP's with frequent direct supervision.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- B.S. in Chemistry, or related field with no previous laboratory experience
- Two year technical degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in a regulated laboratory
- Non-degreed with a minimum of 6 years experience in a regulated laboratory.
PPD is an equal opportunity employer
- Manual dexterity
- Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction.
- Cooperate with coworkers within an organized team environment or work alone with supervision
- Manage time effectively to complete assignments in expected time frame
- Maintain a laboratory notebook and complete all laboratory documentation in clear and accurate language and according to SOP
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services....