Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D * Operate the Front Office Department and Housekeeping Department properly, efficiently and with profitability.
- Support company's philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
- To ensure that Legendary Quality Experience Standards are fully implemented, maintained and exceeded throughout Front Office to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.
- To maximize room yields and to control overbooking strategies by liaising with Reservations & Revenue Manager and the General Manager, arranging book-outs according to Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group policy and ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- To encourage efficient and effective inter-departmental communication in order to promote teamwork.
- To monitor service delivery by implementing LQE, Richey and Guest Satisfaction Survey (Synovate) action plans.
- To monitor Colleague Commitment by implementing Colleague Engagement Survey action plans.
- To monitor the successful implementation of the Total Training Concept and Legendary Service Training in Front Office.
- Encourage colleague development and promote a positive working environment.
- To carry out annual appraisals and regular feedback on development on all colleagues using the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Performance and Development System PROFILE.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities to Front Office colleagues and ensure that work processes are in a logical order.
- Ensure proper staffing at all times.
- Assist in compiling annual departmental operating budgets as well as capital expenditure and manpower budgets.
- Control and analyze departmental costs to ensure spending is within budget.
- Perform all aspects of human resources and training functions, including hiring, performance appraisals, counseling, coaching, training, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensure and maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene, behavior and grooming standards of colleagues.
- Handle the Springer Miller Systems Front Office system; ensuring correct data inputting and maintenance, control access levels, issue passwords and change configurations.
- To ensure that the health and safety company standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100' on the MOHG health and safety audit
- To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP Standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100' on the MOHG health and safety audit. Handle all guest complaints and comments relating to the department tactfully.
- Cooperate and coordinate teamwork with other departments.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the General Manager.
Hcareers.com - 5 months ago