Director of Financial Aid |
Anthem College in St. Louis Park is part of an accredited family of schools that offers career focused programs in the Technology and Health Care fields. We are always in search of talented, skilled and enthusiastic people to join our SUCCESSFUL, GROWING COMPANY.
Our Campus is looking for an energetic, outgoing, experienced and detail oriented candidate to fill an open Director of Financial Aid position. You will oversee and ensure the quality and content of the campus’s financial aid process for its current and future students.
Overview of the position’s responsibilities/requirements:
- Maintaining proper financial aid documentation.
- Managing student financial aid availability and usage.
- Knowledge and utilization of Title IV regulations
- Overseeing Financial Aid staff
The qualities and attributes that are desired:
What we offer is great!
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Financial Aid Management in the post secondary education field.
- Planning, staffing, and coordination skills are desired and also preferred to be in an educational setting.
- Ability to succeed in a busy deadline driven environment
- The desire to help others succeed in their career goals.
- Degree strongly preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Family Tuition Assistance
- Education Reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
If you are bright, motivated, have an excellent attitude and you want to take the next step in your career, then be a part of our growth oriented company by clicking APPLY NOW.
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Anthem Education Group hopes its students sing its praises when they enter the workforce. The for-profit educational company provides...