Group Leader Internship - Oconomowoc, WI (f)(Job Number: SUP000233)
JOIN US AS AN OPERATIONS INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Intern, Co-op
About This Opportunity
Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great performance. Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical supply chain network. Drive sales profitably by delivering what guests want.
Gains understanding of distribution operations, supply chain management and Target culture. Completes the assigned operations and college recruiting projects. Learns what it takes to be a successful leader at Target by observing and participating in leadership activities.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an innovative team working toward visionary goals. As an Operations Intern, you'll…
- Gain broad exposure to our supply chain network and leadership team through daily partnerships with Target leaders
- Own the planning, research and execution of a summer project, including a presentation to senior leaders upon completion of the internship
- Receive technical training and leadership mentoring to help you become a strong Target leader
- Work with the team to evaluate existing operating methods and champion continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain an open path of communication with leaders and team members
- Senior class standing or entering senior year; G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
- Participation in school or extracurricular activities and experience in leadership roles
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Problem-solving skills, assertiveness and strong initiative
- Team-oriented thinking with enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin
Recruitment Period: Fall
Target Corporation - 2 years ago
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...