Requisition #: 75124
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst for Oracle ERP
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
(Description): ADP has announced that Dealer Services will be spun off into its own stand-alone, publicly traded company by the end of the year. The new entity, whose name has yet to be announced, will be a global, Fortune 1000 company serving dealers in over 100 countries. This position will play an important role in supporting the newly independent organization’s continued growth.
POSITION SUMMARY We are looking for an experienced Oracle eBS Business Analyst to support multiple projects. Ideal candidate will have experience with Oracle Order to Cash, Order Management, Install Base, Service Contracts and AR modules. Experience with Project Management, design of Integration between applications, data conversions is desired. Selected candidate will work with cross functional teams to gather requirements and help design and develop solution that that meet business needs, help streamline business processes and is delivered as per the scope and timeline of the project. Ability to bring cross functional teams together and communicate across all levels of organization is a must.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Understand and document the business processes as it relates to the projects.
- Planning, conducting and leading requirement sessions with the SMEs and project stakeholders.
- Perform analysis to convert business requirements to systems requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and consulting resources to come up with functional design options, prepares pros and cons of those options, and facilitate discussions to arrive at a decision.
- Advises on best practices, ways to streamline business process.
- Presents concepts in clear and concise fashion using tools and material appropriate for the audience.
- Assists in preparing and executing training.
- Defines the use cases, scenarios for testing. Performs testing and coordinates user testing and approvals.
- Assists in defining roll out, training and user support plans
- Analyzes the impact of changes as a result of the project, helps in building the project plan
- Assists business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of projects/tasks assigned. Helps manage expectations of users and management.
- Provide conduit between Functional SMEs and technical team.
- Supports standards and processes for documentation and deployment.
- Perform ad hoc detailed analysis as needed, including gap analysis.
- Typically works on large/complex projects.
- This position has no direct reports but may perform the function of a project lead.
Experience, Skills, Academic: QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, or equivalent professional education/experience.
- PMP certification preferred
- 8+ years experience in gathering and writing detailed business/functional requirements and test scenarios based upon customer needs.
- 5+ Years of implementation experience in Order to cash applications using Oracle OM, Service Contracts, Install Base, AR
- Oracle Inventory, Bills of Material, Cash Management, Collections Workbench experience desired
- 5+ years of experience implementing integrations
- 3+ years of experience as a team or project lead
- Ability to utilize infrastructure software and Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Visio and MS Project.
- SQL, relational database query tools desired
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Project Management experience desired
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized. ADP offers benefits that are second to none. Some benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan, Company Matched 401K, Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus, Training and more.
- Issues identification and resolution.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Ability to drive projects from beginning to end.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation.
- Ability to present highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple functions/organizations and all levels of management.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving ability; team leadership ability
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: General Technology
Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Automatic Data Processing - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...