Loan Servicing Specialist 5
11200 W PARKLAND AVE - MILWAUKEE, WI
**Please note that the duration of this posting may be shortened due to job seeker volume.**
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
The LSS5 role will be part of the Specialty Resolution Team, working with highly escalated liquidation issues and supporting our liquidations team.
You research files and in some cases will be responsible for 2nd level review and QA functions.
This is not a work director position.
- Working with internal departments such as Senior Management, Legal, Default, REO, Litigation and Office of The President, realtors as well as customers to resolve high risk issues.
- Responsible for review of Loss Mitigation short sale portfolio and must possess a thorough understanding of investor guidelines, strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task and change direction with limited notice.
- Ideal candidate must be able to stay calm in escalated or difficult situations.
2+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- Negotiator, underwriting or closing experience.
- 2+ years of strong customer service skills-high exposure and high demanding environment.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Experience within Retention or Liquidations.
- Knowledge with FHA.
- Experience in handling escalated or litigated matters.
- Leadership or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Fidelity.
- Moderate skill level in Word and Excel.
- Exceptional organization skill.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced negotiating and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal communication skills such as understanding, influencing and most importantly the ability to be fair and equitable while providing excellent customer service practices.
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...