Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
BS in IT related field preferred/AS in IT related field with 2 years experience in courses to be assigned
To apply to this position, complete the following 2 steps, which usually take less than 30 minutes each:
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
1) Complete the ECA / Virginia College “TalentMine” assessment at:
TalentMine will help you to identify your career track potential---at no cost to you! It will help you….
* Uncover Your Strengths
* Identify Strategies for Development
* Receive Real-Time Results
* Develop to Meet Your Potential
* Learn how to Increase Your Impact
You will receive the following for your personal use, no matter where your career takes you----
Real-time Strengths Summary and Career Management Report
Custom Developmental Recommendations based on individual responses
Strategies for applying your strengths to improve your results
2) Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
Education Corporation of America - 20 months ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...