GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Lead Program Integrator is responsible for driving New Product Introduction program execution for the MICT HD Program. The LPI develops the Integrated Program Plan and ensures that the necessary resources are applied and delivering to plan. In addition the LPI works with a small to mid-sized cross-functional team to ensure product manufacturability, serviceability, safety and quality.
• Ensuring that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
• Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
• Planning resources and materials for timely NPI program execution
• Working with the functional engineering leadership team to grow functional and domain expertise within the team
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science, or Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years experience within technical discipline or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience within new product introduction.
2. 4 years experience in project leadership or driving new product introduction. Experience working in cross-functional relationships, strong influential and communication skills
3. Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
2. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time
3. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
4. Must be 18 years of age or older
5. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
6. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
2. 4 years experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment.
3. Demonstrated applied 6 Sigma competency
4. Demonstrated experience with NPI ISO and regulatory compliance process, design history file and collaterals are in place and current
5. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
6. Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
7. Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (EQPM, ePDM)
8. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
9. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
10. Prior experience working in the MI or CT businesses
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...