Are you creative, tenacious, and fearless? Are you an expert at leading demand generation planning and performance management competency including forecasting lead targets, implementing nurturing campaigns, and accelerating conversion throughout the customer purchase lifecycle? Consider putting your marketing skills to work at NewsGator – a leading provider of enterprise social computing software for the Fortune 2000.
You’d be joining a high energy, fast growing team to direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Serve as champion for the end to end marketing automation tools
- Develop and execute marketing contribution model and method for measurement of pipeline, contribution & health against agreed upon key performance indicators
- Establish a governance plan to review demand performance against plan and address pipeline issues with proposed corrective actions
- Build the dashboards & run the analysis on lead flow, campaigns, and pipeline to measure marketing efficacy
- Create and manage innovative, integrated marketing nurture campaigns to optimize lead generation activities to accelerate our sales and revenue growth
- Oversee target account development, list enrichment, data cleansing and teleprospecting efforts
Required Knowledge, Experience & Education
- Keen quantitative business acumen and understanding of the complex lead and opportunity technologies, systems & processes
- Familiar with progressive profiling, data management concepts (including cleaning, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, tagging, CRM integration), email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and demand generation reporting
- Must have a proven track record of managing and delivering successful integrated marketing efforts in the B2B technology sector
- Practical understanding of global anti-spam laws and best practices
- Ability to motivate and influence individuals beyond direct field of control
- Strong facilitation skills and communication skills with a consultative approach
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without losing attention to detail
- A top-tier MBA with emphasis in marketing
For employment consideration, you must be willing to relocate to the Denver area, no relocation assistance will be provided. This position in located in downtown Denver.
The company offers an excellent compensation package to include base salary, bonus, and great benefits.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing. This position currently has no direct reports but as the company grows there will be leadership and management opportunities.
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
You must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Be sure to include availability and salary requirements in your email introduction.
Please include a resume in .pdf, .doc, .rtf, .html, or email format.
Newsgator - 2 years ago
NewsGator has been making social a reality for global organizations for as long as social business solutions have been around. We’re...