ABM Parking Services, a subsidiary of ABM, is a nationwide parking service. ABM Incorporated manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 105,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America. |
POSITION: Parking Sales Office Clerk – John F. Kennedy International Airport, Jamaica, New York
The Midwest/South Central Region of ABM Parking Services has an opening for one (1) Parking Sales Office Clerk at our John F. Kennedy International Airport Operations in Jamaica, New York. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, Monday through Friday, (8:45am – 5:15pm) union position.
The function of a “Sales Office Clerk” is to issue and/or terminate a variety of different parking accounts to appropriate Airport Parking Lots patrons. The Sales Office Clerk is also responsible for accurately processing and securing parking transactions over-the-counter.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks accurately, meet deadlines and be able to work efficiently and independently.
· The Sales Office Clerk will be fully knowledgeable of the Port Authority lot rate structure and ensure that patrons are properly charged in accordance with the published rates.
· Safeguarding of monetary funds for counter sales (cash, checks, credit cards and money orders).
· Complete daily transactions (E-Z Pass and Proximity Cards).
· Maintain filing and proper storage of paperwork.
· Assist patrons in verifying identification, along with issuing forms and applications.
· The Sales Office Clerk will provide superior customer service to all patrons in person and over the phone.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
· 30-35 WPM necessary.
· Cashiering experience helpful; Knowledge of JFK airport a plus.
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively and work well with others in a fast paced environment.
· Must be punctual and have excellent attendance.
· We offer a comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plan.
Apply online at: www.abm.com ; Careers
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 21 months ago