The Clark County School District is in need of Bus Drivers and we are willing to train you!
To become a bus driver you will need at least:
1. A high school diploma/GED, college, technical or trade school, foreign equivalency, etc.). OR CDL with three years of safe and successful driving.
2. Safe driving record.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age.
4. Pass a criminal history background check.
Apply here: http://www.ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/applications/6105-bus-driver-trainee-application.pdf
While in training you will learn how to:
1. Conduct emergency evacuation drills for buses.
2. Check for mechanical conditions, i.e., gas, oil, other fluids, and tires and inspects safety equipment of bus before leaving on assigned route.
3. Prepare transportation reports and other necessary reports as required.
4. Conforms to safety standards and other tasks related to the position as assigned.
The application is available online but you will have to mail the completed application/bring the completed application to our Intake Center.
The address is:
Clark County School District
Attention Intake Center
2832 E. Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
The Intake Center is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.