Cleaning and environmental monitoring of clean zones. Complete and accurate documentation of all work performed
Perform sterility testing on biological indicators, medical devices and pharmaceutical products and Interpret test results after incubation.
- Test products according to validation parameters using proper aseptic technique and document accurately all work and results.
- Test suite and incubator cleaning/maintenance and monitoring
- Characterization and isolation of organisms
- Bachelors in biology or microbiolgy. Knowledge of aseptic technique required.
- GMP or clean zone experience a plus.
- Membrane filtration and pour plating, serial dilutions
- Gram stain, morphology, subculture of organisms, or ID experience a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SGS - 2 years ago
SGS is the world's leading independent testing, inspection, verification and certification company in the world.