Under the direction of the Manager, Project Portfolio & Process Management, the Project Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day analysis and support of project/portfolio processes, templates and tools for the enterprise.
Scope and Complexity:
The Project Analyst applies his/her analytical skills to help operationalize and continuously improve enterprise Project Portfolio Management infrastructure. Through his/her efforts, s/he helps promote operational excellence and quality data collection within the project management community through the adoption and common use of Project Management methods, tools, and best practices. Additionally, s/he will be the Project Management Portfolio software expert and responsible for analyzing and reporting the enterprise project portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent in business or related technical, business, or healthcare disciple.
- Preferred 1year minimum of professional experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in MS Office suite and collaborative tools.
International Capital & Management Company - 9 months ago