EXPERIENCED INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY TECH
Under the direction of a radiologist and the administrative director and with the supervision of a department manager, performs diagnostic and therapeutic radiographic interventional procedures for radiological diagnosis. May be required to scrub into procedures (as needed).
- Requires current certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Requires knowledge of PACS to perform departmental operations.
- Requires experience as a radiologic technologist or advanced training in medical imaging technology.
- Requires knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Requires knowledge of principles of radiographic technique and production.
- Requires ability to understand and adhere to exam protocols and guidelines.
- Requires ability to operate complex instruments and equipment.
- Requires knowledge of sterile technique and supplies used during special exams.
- Requires independent judgment.
- Requires the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and developmental level of the patients served.
- Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
- Requires knowledge of RIS to perform departmental operations.
Indiana University Health - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -