We don’t have jobs. We have a mission.
Spreadshirt is the largest on-demand online platform for textile printing in Europe and the third largest in North America. We are active in 14 markets and in 11 languages, selling more than two million apparel products directly to our customers or through our more than 30,000 active Spreadshirt Partner Shops.
Quality is our passion: more than a third of our customers wear their personalised Spreadshirt t-shirt as soon as it’s through the wash. Some have even admitted taking it out of the dirty laundry to wear it one more day. Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Great, because here’s where you come into the game. Spreadshirt is opening a position as ...
Key Account Sales Representative - Boston
As our Key Account Sales Representative you work from the conceptual stage to growing sales with first-class companies, agencies, start-ups and representatives from social networks, television, sports, music, celebrities or e-commerce. You are a passionate salesperson with an emphasis on closing and networking and you know what it takes to turn interested customers into long-term partners with increased sales. To achieve the successful acquisition and implementation of partner projects, you work closely together with the Technical Sales Support, Graphics and Marketing teams.
Your Tasks in Detail
- Lead generation and acquisition of new shop and business partners,
- Responsibility for the development of sales strategies and partners’ sales,
- Key account management for our current shop partners
- Identification of market trends and monitoring of profitable key accounts in order to apply successful strategies to other partner accounts,
- Conception and project management for partner-specific and seasonal online promotions and campaigns.
- Find the right partnerships for our company.
- Monitor probability of key accounts - transfer successes for future accounts and work with the team on improving shop performance as needed.
- Network to keep us several steps ahead of any competition as this market grows.
- Experience in Online Sales or Marketing Services (e.g. media sales, white label solutions and affiliate partnerships).
- Experience in structured sales techniques and objection handling.
- Excellent skill set of acquiring new customers, especially closing and negotiation skills.
- Versed in telephone acquisition and the ability to anticipate concerns and/or issues from potential customers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Very good proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ideally, you have an existing network within Online, Media or Marketing Services scene.
We offer you
- A competitive, performance-based salary with generous bonus package.
- Full benefits package.
- The opportunity to significantly improve Spreadshirt’s commercial success.
- A fun and casual work environment.
Interested Candidates should send resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to:
1572 Roseytown Rd
Greensburg, PA 15601