Under supervision of the Director of Admissions, this position is responsible for the recruitment and selection of qualified applicants for admission to programs of Virginia College and for appropriate follow-up to assure successful matriculation.
Associate’s degree preferred with 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
- Ability to achieve performance standards with close supervision;
- Ability to organize and execute daily activities to achieve performance goals;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community;
- Organizing and coordinating skills;
- Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures;
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases;
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues;
- Ability to gather and accurately record data
- Ability to nominally evaluate student transcripts and/or records;
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Education Corporation of America - 13 months ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...