Licensed Therapist-Intensive In-Home (Wake County) - 130000HE |
Job Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Primary Location United States-NC-NCRaleigh
Licensed Family Counselor (Intensive In-Home Team Lead)
For IFCS and The MENTOR Network, a Licensed Family Counselor (Family Centered Specialist) is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. We are looking for someone with a strong sense of purpose to lead a three person team serving up to eight families in their homes. The Family Centered Specialist role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide individual and family therapy.
· Understand and implement IFCS’s evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model.
· Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs.
· Participate in individual and team supervision as scheduled.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies.
· Must be fully licensed or have met requirements in North Carolina to be provisionally licensed with LPC, LCSW and/or LMFT.
· Must have at least one year of experience working with the Child Mental Health population.
· Master’s degree in Human Services field with related field experience.
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Competitive pay rates
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
· 401k and paid vacation
· Provides clinical supervision toward full licensure or assists with supervision reimbursement.
· Provides cell phones and mileage reimbursement.
We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture to complement our attractive salary/benefits package. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals!
Founded in 1988, Institute for Family Centered Services (IFCS) supports families in Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina and Virginia through intensive In-Home Family Centered Services. Using an evidence-based service model, called Family Centered Treatment®, IFCS delivers individualized, practical supports that empower youth and families to lead healthy, stable lives at home. IFCS is CABHA certified.
IFCS is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, the MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join IFCS and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...