Typically performs administrative and secretarial duties of a routine and non-routine nature as well as diversified activities which may require client contact, presentation/proposal design and generation, staff activities, filing, typing, travel arrangements, research and project work. Includes word processing, database skills, spreadsheets and graphics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs all secretarial functions such as answering and directing calls from internal or external sources for executives. Independently researches inquiries and return calls. Draft correspondence, type, file, maintain calendars and coordinate schedules, make travel arrangements, meeting planning, etc.
· Create, update and monitor inventory management systems, files, databases. Obtain, verify and maintain various information, reports, files and lists. Typically assists Executives with daily business details including project tracking and research assistance.
· Typically assists in department communications including information gathering and coordinating/scheduling of distribution. This may include presentation and proposal preparation and marketing materials generation and distribution.
· Aids in pool of secretarial work and works with other administrative staff to obtain full phone coverage during normal business hours
· May perform other duties or special projects as required or assigned by Supervisor(s)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Above average skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Requires high quality writing and interpretation skills
• Work requires someone who is extremely organized and has the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects; some of which are very deadline-oriented.
• Work requires someone who has excellent communication skills and who can work independently.
• Able to interact with all levels of management
• Ability to recognize confidential or sensitive information
• Ability to work with dictation machine, when necessary
High school diploma or equivalent; Prefer Associate’s Degree in related field.
Should possess several years experience/knowledge in the administrative field with at least 5+ years experience on an executive level.
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group - 17 months ago
Based in Valencia, California, U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group was founded in 1995. With over 200 locations in 19 states, and more than 2,700...