*Position is located at Keesler AFB.
Requirements: Candidate should have one or more of the following professional certification(s): Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA); Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP); Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE); Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Security +; GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC); Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Experience in establishing and maintaining network security posture.
• Understanding of network vulnerabilities, network attack vectors, and signatures
• In depth level knowledge of routers, switches, workstations, servers, Operating systems like Linux, Win2K, Win2K3, Solaris, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Network Mgt systems, help desk systems, etc.
• Experience in VMWare ESX, Windows 2003, Secure Computing Sidewinder Firewall, Cisco PIX/ASA, McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention, McAfee E-Policy Orchestrator, Bluecoat Proxy, eTang Remedy, and Cisco IOS.
• Experience in diagnosing and solving network connectivity problems.
• Work reliably and efficiently without direct supervision.
• Leading and/or participating in training exercises in engineering and instructional capacities.
• Resolving user trouble calls relating to hardware, software and connectivity.
• Unpacking, inspecting, and testing incoming computer hardware to ensure that all parts have been received in satisfactory condition. This may involve moving incoming computer hardware from the loading dock to a temporary storage area. Able to lift 50 lbs.
M-F, 0630 - 1700 - AWS Off Every other Friday.
Job Duties: Lead instruction of or assist in the instruction of AF cyber training courses utilizing hands on network laboratories. Provide oversight and support in design, configuration, management and implementation of computer/network security, including LAN and WAN connectivity. Technical responsibilities include: identification and resolution of hardware and software technical problems and malfunctions related to LANs/WANs and related client/server environments; making decisions that are critical in the areas of throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning with potential to affect the successful execution of business transactions; proactively researching and locating necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop; ensuring a stable performance environment for enterprise network applications and security systems; and participating in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the network infrastructure. May be required to supervise a team of support personnel, manage and schedule tasks, and work customer requirements.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...