We have an immediate opening for a Database Administrator. We are looking for someone who can jump in and get going quickly. This position requires excellent communication skills, organization and the ability to work as part of team.
Our fun loving company has the feel of a small family business without the small size. In addition to a great work environment, Montrose Travel offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- 3-5 years' experience working as a MySQL DBA.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of MySQL server software and related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 724 supports when required.
- Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
If you feel you meet these criteria, come join our very successful, progressive and fun Travel Management Company that will provide long-term career stability...APPLY NOW.
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Lucrative Incentive Programs.
- Numerous paid holidays.
- Two weeks paid vacation based on longevity.
- Discounted travel opportunities.
- Recognition, and camaraderie building social events.
- Opportunity to earn travel awards.
Montrose Travel - 13 months ago