Under the direction of the Audit and Compliance Manager, the Audit team lead is expected to manage all audit functions within the team including Credit Underwriting and Portfolio Management. Accomplishes results through the effective management of exempt level professionals. Administers audit work consistent with established regulations, policies and procedures. Recommends when the scope of the audit should be expanded or reduced. Discusses audit findings with senior management and establishes training opportunities. This individual will be the primary contact for the audit process.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of operations experience in the financial services industry
- Four or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Thorough knowledge of credit analysis up to $5MM in exposure for commercial and consumer lending
- Good knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
U.S. Bank - 12 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....