TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 40184 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 40184 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree in relevant discipline preferred; including International Relations, Development Economics, Public Administration etc.
- Solid writing and synthesizing capability
- Proposal writing experience highly desirable
- At least four years of professional experience, preferably in recruiting or similar environment; prefer a minimum of two years' experience in the field of international development
- Knowledge of USAID and other donor organizations preferred
- Advanced-level computer proficiency in Word and Excel; database experience preferred
- Proven ability and flexibility to work independently and with teams in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Strong networking, interviewing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, pay attention to detail, and learn business practices and processes
- Proven communication and networking skills including professional phone manner and ability to handle cold calling assignments
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse team environment with all levels of staff and ability to maintain excellent work relationships with staff, candidates, and subcontractors
- Strongly prefer candidate with some developing country international experience
- Knowledge of foreign languages is desirable (specifically, Spanish and/or French)
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Please complete your on-line application by February 22, 2013. After that date, the announcement will be removed and the on-line process will no longer be available.
Only a select group of qualified candidates will be contacted for follow up and interviews. No phone calls, please.ecks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department using the contact us
Recruitment Specialist, International Development
The International Development Services Group (formerly IRG - International Resources Group) of Engility Corporation is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Recruitment Specialist in the Business Development Division (BD) at its Washington, D.C. headquarters. The Recruitment Specialist's responsibilities focus on maintaining and enhancing IDSG's ability to match potential candidates with long- and short-term international assignments, filling openings with a quick turnaround, and playing a key role in IDSG's proposal development process.
The Recruitment Specialist (RS) is responsible for identifying technical experts for specialized international assignments through the use of the consultant registry, candidate mining techniques, networking, and advertising. Specifically, the RS:
- Conducts preliminary consultant assessments and collaborates with project/proposal staff to finalize selections
- Drafts personnel sections of proposals and prepares personnel-related annexes, including resumes and matrices
- Is responsible for maintaining the resume drive, consultant registry database, and manages multiple Recruitment email boxes
- Ensures that all personnel-related documents, comments, and skills sets are accurately reflected in the consultant registry and resume drive
- Ensures the timely and comprehensive entry of relevant information into the registry
- Develops advertisements for positions and manages responses
- Conducts and documents in-depth reference checks
- Provides substantive input and continual process improvement suggestions to the recruitment systems.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
MPRI, Inc - 12 months ago