Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. No sponsorships or third parties please!
1. Provide leadership for the continuous improvement of core business processes.
2. Advise management on opportunities for efficiency and process improvements in specific projects with focus on Return on Investment (ROI) and measurable benefits.
3. Build a very close relationship with process owner management to understand their issues, get buy in for improvement opportunities, and become their 'trusted advisor' to help them improve their processes.
4. Lead and execute 2-3 improvement projects at one time.
5. Conduct Kaizen events.
6. Implement specific projects targeting improving business processes resulting in greater efficiencies and effectiveness in the ThinkTech (T2) business group.
7. Participate in non-Lean Six Sigma project teams as a subject matter expert (either in Process or their area of expertise) to assist in improving existing operational efficiencies or to build new requirements to facilitate the end state effectiveness of processes.
8. Drive project completion, based on schedule, and make results visible to management.
9. Establish the proper controls over the new processes and improvements prior to handoff for implementation and ensure controls are sustained through partnership with Process Owner.
10. Leverage Process Improvement Methodology and approach to drive benefits through successful projects.
11. Coach Champions, Process Owners, project team, and Green Belts on methodology.
12. Conduct regular analysis regarding the effectiveness of the Black Belt Program and make timely recommendations regarding changes to support the strategy.
13. Act as an ad hoc SME as required.
1. Certified Black Belt in DMAIC and demonstrated experience with Lean (3-4 years of BB experience).
2. Financial service experience required (brokerage, banking, insurance, etc.).
3. Expert in DMAIC and Lean tool sets.
4. Passionate and results driven leader.
5. Superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels of management.
6. Ability to explain and motivate change at the process owner level and below levels in the organization.
7. Ability to organize, prioritize, and delegate as needed to ensure success of the goals for a project.
8. Demonstrated Lean Six Sigma track record with significant portfolio of improvement projects.
9. Demonstrated leadership abilities in large project teams.
10. Demonstrated presentation skills for all management levels.
11. Bachelors degree in business or related field.
12. 5-7 years experience working in a mid-large size firm.
13. Approximately 10-15% travel in this position.