Reporting to the VP Worldwide Marketing, as part of the global marketing team, you will be responsible for creating, structuring and delivering compelling content for internal and external communications.
- Create engaging print and website content for Redwoods products and solutions, including web pages, news articles, blog entries, e-mail campaigns and monthly newsletters.
- Support the Product Marketing team with the creation of compelling messaging and positioning for all products and solutions to include engaging scripts and various verbal and written communications.
- Work with key stakeholders to take conceptual ideas and translate them into persuasive stories to deliver and communicate an effective internal and external message.
- Conduct regular SEO keyword analysis and create SEO rich articles for wider placement as part of Redwoods global marketing strategy.
- Submit articles and blogs on a regular basis to online article repositories, ensuring content reflects current market trends.
- Continue Redwoods thought leadership progress by ensuring Redwood is ahead of current market trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce clear precise and engaging copy for web and for print.
- Creative thinker with the ability to turn technical processes into compelling stories.
- Excellent interpersonal with experience in communicating effectively with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and good practice web content development.
- Understanding of online user behaviour.
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
Redwood Software Inc. - 10 months ago