--------------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM-------------- |
We are looking for Sr. Netbackup Admin for our client in Orlando, FL area.
JOB TITLE: Sr. NetBackup Administrator
LOCATION: Orlando , FL
Term: 12+ months
prefer Citizens or GCs...
- 8+ years hands on experience on Veritas NetBackup , preferably version 6.5 and above Unix and/or Windows systems administration experience Hands on with Enterprise level SAN tape libraries from ADIC, StorageTek or Quantum Good exposure on advanced backup functions like Synthetic Backups, NDMP backups, Disk Staging or VTL implementation Excellent Communication skills and ability to support 24x7 critical operations
- Working knowledge on Veritas Netbackup Administration
- Strong working knowledge of Perl
- Data protection and backup recovery solutions familiarity such as using virtual tape, disk to disk to tape, data replication
- Unix and/or Windows systems administration experience with ITIL exposure. File System and Database Familiarity
- Provide day to day global operational activities for Backup /Recovery teams including
- Perform all Chargeback estimation, provisioning, and documentation tasks in a timely manner
- Produce regular reports for management, to assist in cost recovery, capacity planning and consolidation. Assist in Data center consolidation efforts
- As a Core Engine Programmer for the Backup Automation responsible for design, development and maintenance of Backup environments.
- This role will include taking care of all coding accomplished using Perl /Database.
- Automation Backup report scripts using Perl/Database and integrating with Symantec Ops center
- Create low level Perl scripts for Netbackup backup reporting. Provide last level support for created Backup Automation scripts using Perl/Database
- Code interfaces to Backup Netbackup tool.
- Creation of detailed Perl/database reporting documents.
Cynet Systems - 2 years ago