All Applicants must possess a Colorado CDL with a passenger endorsement.
Skills and Abilities:
- carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- get along with all kinds of people.
- stand and walk for long periods of time.
- lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
- use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
Heavy Work: Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists
up to 1/3 of the time), and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition
exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly (Constantly: activity or
condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects.
Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered
"inside" if the worker spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time inside.
All applicants interested in applying for this position, please go to our website to fill out an application.
Applicants must possess a valid Colorado Commercial Drivers License with the proper endorsements.
The Crowne Plaza DIA is looking for a Bell Person/Van Driver for its property. The Crowne Plaza DIA has over 255 rooms and over 70,000 square fee of meeting space.
Purpose for the Position:
To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and
stay at the property.
1. Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms.
2. Assists guests with luggage.
3. Inspects guest's room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
4. Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system,
5. Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and
6. Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property.
7. Delivers messages and runs errands.
8. Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
9. Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
10. Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash,
seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
11. Maintains the front portocochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow, melting
ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
12. Attends and participates in monthly front desk meetings.
13. May assist other departments.
14. May deliver room service orders on occasion.
15. May pick up articles for laundry and valet service, and call taxi for guests.
16. May transport guests about property or local area in car or van.
17. May keep record of calls for service.
18. May deliver packages, suitcases and trunks.
19. Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
20. Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its
21. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
22. Performs other related duties as required.
Hcareers.com - 10 months ago