Wireless Sales Associate
To guarantee success, Retail Wireless Associates must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example, and encourage a positive TEAM environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards.
- Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others
- Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Must be age 18 and obtained high school diploma or GED required - 2 year Associate degree preferred.
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
- Candidates must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work ni
ghts, weekends and holidays if necessary.
Cellular Communications Inc. - 23 months ago