Utilize creative skills, graphic and web tools, combined with application of industry crane standards and aesthetic judgment, to communicate company's marketing and sales objectives in a professional, cost effective manner
Essential Job Functions:
1. Conceptualizes and implements solutions for graphic/advertising/trade show/event/business gift projects and gains approval.
2. Develops and maintains marketing/sales web sites, to include the public, crane owner and distributor sites.
3. Create/modify art illustrations and retouch photography as required
4. Maintain digital asset library
5. Coordinates projects with outside vendors
6. Work up prototype samples for crane, plant and other LBCE identifications
7. Participate in special projects (research/implementation) as required for marketing/sales activities
8. Maintains organized file system for projects
9. Monitors literature inventories and implements revisions/restocking
10. Support trade show/event activities as required
5 or more years experience in graphic design.
Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, CorelDraw.
Excellent proofreading skills
2 year college degree in Graphic Design preferred
Link-Belt - 20 months ago
The Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of telescopic and lattice boom cranes, with...