Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Mechanical Static Engineer.
- Broad opportunities in all areas of Mechanical Engineering, covering piping, valves, and static equipment from detailed design to general mechanical support on upstream projects.
- Projects primarily include deepwater Gulf of Mexico or Brazil topsides facilities (on semi-submersibles and FPSOs) and onshore Artic upstream production facilities.
- Participate in the regional development and delivery of the Discipline Group plan across all market sectors, as guided by the Regional Manager and the Team Leader.
- Provide and coordinates support to the region in the areas of mechanical design static equipment, project support, troubleshooting and advises on preparation of general mechanical specifications.
- Participate in project teams as a discipline engineer.
- Assess and discusses customer needs and proposes and executes proper approaches to problem solving and gives advice to customers in consultation with Global peers.
- Contributes to the design of equipment and systems and cost estimating. Will be responsible for delivery of the above while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Key communicator between the client and the delivery groups in line with business initiatives around the region.
- Will be part of team in maximizing productivity, development, spreading of team's best practices and adherence to the quality systems.
- Develop expertise and leverage on best practices to ensure technically sound, cost effective engineering advice, and add value to all clients.
- Establish working alliances with local Engineering Contractors in our engineering design work and all supporting services.
- Keep up with new manufacturing, materials and tools developments within area of expertise.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Bachelor engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant working experience as mechanical/project engineer in oil and gas industry for at least 10 years.
- Good knowledge of English language (spoken and written) is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to listen well, good organizational skills, self motivated to learn, successful experience working as part of a team being comfortable with change and being able to respond rapidly to it.
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...