QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us .
Please visit our website at www.nextgen.com
The Client Support EPM Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the entire queue of tickets for their team, and providing on-going assistance to the CSA's and group leaders. They are to assist with queue management and trafficking of tickets to ensure that outstanding client support is provided.
- Provide outstanding, efficient, accurate and friendly service
- Ensure that team members respond to all support tickets in less than 2 hours by telephone.
- Ensure that team members maintain average ticket resolution less than 2 days.
- Ensure that team members manage their call queues and follow-up on tickets in a timely manner
- Ensure that team members resolve and close all tickets with clients approval
- Ensure that team members maintain 98% good/excellent client satisfaction surveys
- Identify software defects for submission to developers.
- Ensure that team members clearly document all support tickets and resolutions in Support Magic.
- Ensure that team members are recommending articles for publishing in the NextGen Knowledge Exchange
- Meet and/or exceed all client support goals set by Senior Management
- Ensure that team members are honoring all contractual commitments relating to Support, including and call back commitments are met
- Assist CSA's to improve Resolution and Response time.
- Mentor CSA's as needed (especially the new hires)
- Keep team aware of "new issues" to help escalate the closure of support tickets.
- Identify recurring support problems and make recommendations to Supervisor for correcting
- Communicate any concerns to Supervisor.
- Be the back-up point of contact for all Project Managers and Trainers
- Continue to resolve and close tickets whenever time permits (focusing on queues with higher ticket counts)
- Routinely assist Supervisor in the escalation process of all support calls that need to be transferred to product development.
- Routinely assist Supervisor with questions from the CSA's
- Provide additional training to new analysts, over and above E-learning and formal product training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Display dependable, punctual and professional demeanor
- Significant experience troubleshooting proprietary software
- Candidate must possess strong leadership skills and be customer service oriented
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Experience troubleshooting medical software solutions
- Technical background, working knowledge of SQL, Windows
Required Education (including certifications):
- Previous knowledge of the NextGen Healthcare Application Suite
- Previous experience as a team leader or supervisor in a technology call center
Desired Education (including certifications):
- Must be Interface NCP Certified in applicable application within 6 months of employment
- Minimum of High School Degree
QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- BS in Computer Science, Health Management Information Systems, or other HC related degrees
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 13 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...