The purpose of this position is to provide management and leadership to a civil / structural engineering team for the design, development and execution of civil / structural capital / expense projects for a major refiner and chemical plant company in the Beaumont / Port Arthur, TX area.
Required / Preferred Skills:
- Responsible for taking the lead in building and maintaining good client relationships.
- Responsible to lead multiple project teams and accountable for all technical aspects of civil / structural projects for which their group is assigned.
- Responsible for the staffing and resolving of personnel issues for the civil / structural department.
- Insure that staffing, scheduling and cost forecasting is on track to meet department objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Meet objectives in a safe, productive, and cost effective manner.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
- BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineer in the State of Texas is required.
- Minimum of 15 of relevant experience in structural engineering, project management, construction management and / or steel fabrication associated with refining, chemical or the petrochemical industry.
- Advanced civil / structural design, development and project management implementation skills in order to mentor other for professional growth as a technical expert.
- Capital / expense project execution experience required.
- Knowledgeable of project controls systems, CPM scheduling, cost reporting, etc.
- Strong management, leadership and presentation skills required.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., one of the nation's largest engineering and technical services-only companies. With 70+ years of experience supporting government and commercial clients, we have earned a reputation for excellence and outstanding technical and managerial achievements in quality, performance, and safety.
JobHost - 15 months ago
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is engaged in providing a range of technical, professional, and construction services to a number of industria...