W.L. Gore & Associates is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing for more than 50 years.
Our rapidly growing Medical Products Division (MPD) of Gore, is seeking an experienced Information Technology (IT) Associate to design, develop, configure, and support our middleware technology. The middleware or integration developer will be located in North Phoenix(Deer Valley)* and be a member of the MPD IT Application Integration Team providing Global support
- Plan, design, build, test, document and deploy software integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite for systems in a Medical Device validated environment
- Provide SOA architecture expertise to IT functions and systems, including application/technology roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies
- Provide 24/7 Global support for systems integration with other IT Associates to monitor and troubleshoot solutions
- Develop and maintain integration processes and practices to effectively and efficiently deploy applications and systems to solve business needs
- Up to 50% travel required between Flagstaff and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer related field or a minumum of 6 years of experience in software development with a specific focus on integration
- Minimum of 3 years developing applications, working as an Applications Developer, Programmer or Software Engineer with an understanding of object oriented programming
with the Oracle SOA Suite 10g / 11g including SOA architecture, BPEL, WSDL, XML, XML Schemas (XSD), XSLT, and JMS messaging services
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Technically sound skill sets with regard to programming languages, operating systems, and system configurations
- Experience writing technical specifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including listening and oral and written presentation of ideas
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, team environment
***All candidates that are invited to Gore for a face to face interview will be required to provide a recent example of their ability to write technical specifications***
- A Masters degree
- Implementation Experience with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus and/or Oracle Service Bus, ERP or CRM software packages
- Experience with Business Rules
- Experience with writing JAVA web services and Consuming BPEL/ESB services.
- Strong JAVA/J2EE development skills
- Experience with ANT to deploy the both SCA projects and MDS repository, JDeveloper, SQL Server and/or Toad
- Experience with configuring SOA related JNDI names both at the Web logic level and SOA managed server deployed components.
- Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading UNIX operating systems
- Experience with AIA implementation methodology, Oracle Data Integrator or Oracle Stream, SOA Design patterns, shell Scripting, Web logic script knowledge
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration using JUnit, Ant, Maven, Subversion, and Hudson
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
****No relocation is being offered at this time. We are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship****
EEO/AA Employer (applies to all positions located in the U.S.)
North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Yes, 50% of the time
Day (1st shift)
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our...