Adometry is looking for an online advertising professional interested in the rapidly evolving world of analytics to join our Redmond team. This role works directly with our Advertiser, Agency, Network and Publisher customers (via email, phone, and occasionally in person) to setup campaigns, implement technology, monitor results, and develop recommendations based on customer-specific needs.
The role interacts directly with Sales to enhance product value and improve customer experience & engagement, and with the Engineering team to improve our products.
This opening is in Redmond, WA.
· 2+ years Online Advertising planning or operations (Agency or Publisher)
· 2+ years direct customer relationship management
· Understanding of Online Display Advertising ecosystem
· Thorough understanding of the media process, online advertising analytics, and inter-department relationships
· Demonstrated ability to generate and present well-considered ideas, strategies, recommendations and solutions
· Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities while minimizing impact on project momentum
· Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience with one or more of the following ad servers: DFA, Atlas, MediaMind