Safely operate casing and tubing tongs, power units, and handle tools used in tubular make-up.
- Transport crews and equipment to job site.
- Supervise and help with rigging up and down of power tongs, power units, stabbing boards, and tubular handling equipment.
- Visually inspect equipment before, during, and after jobs to ensure field readiness and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings with crew.
- Perform all duties of casing crew.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of all equipment and maintenance procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...