Safely operate casing and tubing tongs, power units, and handle tools used in tubular make-up.
- Transport crews and equipment to job site.
- Supervise and help with rigging up and down of power tongs, power units, stabbing boards, and tubular handling equipment.
- Visually inspect equipment before, during, and after jobs to ensure field readiness and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings with crew.
- Perform all duties of casing crew.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of all equipment and maintenance procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...