Bi-lingual Loan Servicing Representative General Function: The role of Bi-Lingual Loan Servicing Representative I (WNLI) is to process routine leasing agreements that customers have submitted online.Verify customer information. Ensure that loans are set up on the proper date and that all the required documentation is accounted for. Additionally t his position will make outbound courtesy calls to existing customers and explain the repayment options available. This position is the first line of debt management and must clearly explain to the customer their repayment options and the company expectation of full repayment. There are four major facets of this bi-lingual position. They are: 1) Customer relations 2) Time management 3) Accountability for performance minimums 4) Quality control.
Bi-lingual Loan Servicing Representative Duties & Responsibilities:
• Data Entry / Application Review
• Make outbound calls and answer inbound calls / emails from customers
• Maintain customer files
• Process and audit customer data entry
• Update and/or review returning customer information
• Ensure proper due dates on customer loans
• Document customer interactions and capture data in the loan processing system
• Educate customer on processes such as refinance and IVR procedures
• Take ultimate accountability for the achievement of goals set forth by management
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures
Bi-lingual Loan Servicing Representative Supervisory Responsibilities: Does not supervise other employees
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Loan Servicing Representative:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 0-1 years customer service experience
• PC skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
• Strong written and communication skills to communicate with all levels of management required
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to work as a team and interact with other departments
Working Conditions for a Loan Servicing Representative:
1. Normal office environment
2. Extending viewing of computer screens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be
made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary
to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions
as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Axcess Financial - 2 years ago
If your finances are touch-and-go, you can go to Check 'n Go. The subsidiary of CNG Financial provides customers with payday loans,...