Job Requisition Number: 67541
Category: Consultant - Analyst
Primary Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
This is a contingent position pending contract award for a Knowledge Management program supporting CDR, Pacific Fleet. Secret clearance required, must be eligible for TS/SCI clearance. 10-25% travel throughout the Pacific AOR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with commands, staffs and KM users to facilitate the creation and advancement of Knowledge Management communities of Practice, KM practices, KM process improvement initiatives, provide KM training, system demos, produce KM papers, memorandums, and instruction, and respond to KM requirements as directed.
- Be thoroughly familiar with Maritime Operations Center (MOC) concept of operations (CONOPS), and C3F and C7f KM programs and supporting software tools
- Possess a detailed understanding of the Navy C2 and administrative processes frm the individual unit work center level thorugh the Maritime HQ staff.
- Maintain a blog and/or other social media presence through which they will share best practices and business cases to highlight processes improved and products delivered
- Provide user activities with Communities of Practice (CoP) and Communities of Interest (CoI) and be well versed in the purpose and benefit of CoP and CoI ac tivities.
- Provide content management planning and hands-on implementation support
- Travel in support of command exercises and contingency operations, and deploy aboard ships as needed to support COMPACFLT KM initiatives
Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience in Public relations, Knowledge/Information Managegment or Library Information Sciences.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
Certification as a Knowledge Practioner (CKP) or Knowledge Manager (CKM)
Working on a project team, analyzes factors and components of systems and processes to manage interrelationships and facilitate change. Detects inefficiencies or conflicts in systems and processes and helps to identify effective improvements. Facilitates communications between customers, SMEs and Technical staff. Participates in various testing functions (i.e. string and acceptance tests) to verify that results are correct.
Gathers information from users to define work problems and support the design of systems and/or procedures to resolve problems.
Maintains currency in understanding of relevant technologies and subject areas. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
Analyzes factors and components of systems/processes to recommend and institute changes to increase efficiency.
Performs functional analysis to document complex process steps, tasks and their inter-relationships.
Plans studies of work problems and procedures, such as organizational changes, communication, information flow, integrated production methods, or cost analysis.
Recommends improvements of modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization and related matters. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
Writes specifications manuals and user documentation for client or user personnel. Translates user requirements into system specifications, configuration management plans, life cycle management documentation, and integrated logistics support plans and related operational summaries.
May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
Communicates with both SMEs and members of the development staff. Translates SME information into a form understandable by the development team.
Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts. May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications.
Participates in special projects as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related work experience.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...