Our client speciality Insurance Corporation is looking for a Senior Selenium QA engineer to be part of a team involved in testing of mobile applications for the insurance business. This is a 6 months+ contract position and is based in San Mateo, CA
- Highly methodical test engineer with deep experience in UI/UX within a high production/short development cycle environment.
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Develop comprehensive test plans for all mobile features.
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
If you are interested in this role please do mail us the latest word copy of your resume along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field.
- 1 + years of software QA testing experience utlilizing Selenium or Webtest for Automation.
- Demonstrated expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies.
- Experienced with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
Thanks & Regards,
Alexander | Recruiter
Synechron Inc, 15 Corporate Place, Suite 400, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Direct Phone : 732.807.7074