L. Knife & Son, Inc., located in Kingston, MA, is a leading wholesale distributor of some of the finest beers in the world. We are currently looking for a Corporate Inventory Coordinator who will be responsible for forecasting, ordering and managing inventory at some of our 18 locations in 11 states. This position will be based in our Kingston, MA location.
• Monitor low inventory items and react to ensure limited out of stocks
• Monitoring overstocked items and transferring as needed
• Forecasting and ordering for designated suppliers.
• Freight logistics for all companies
• Review 60 day report with individual companies
• Coordinate inventory transfers with other wholesalers as appropriate
• Manage freight for transfers
• Negotiate and set up freight for different suppliers
• Review RedAlerts for transfer potential
• Assist on special projects as needed.
Forecasting and ordering containers
• Merchant Du Vin
• Sam Adams
• Manneken Brussels
• Central Beer
• Winery Exchange
• Other suppliers TBD
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication ability
• Proven computer skills including spreadsheet design and word processing
We offer an outstanding benefits package including your choice of a contributory or non-contributory health, dental and eye plan, 401k and profit sharing, life insurance and more!
All applicants considered for this position will have an interview, background check and pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Please submit your resume below.
L. Knife & Son, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard