Parking Solutions is in search part-time valet drivers for all shifts that possess a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and a professional demeanor for the prestigious Cleveland Clinic. Great opportunity for college students to earn excellent money! Full time employees earn paid time off!
- Valet Attendants safely, courteously and efficiently handle the parking needs of patients, visitors and guests
- Provide assistance to guests, exiting/entering their vehicles, retrieving/storing wheelchairs, strollers, medical devices, and belongings
- Move with a sense of urgency when parking or retrieving customer vehicles (brisk walk or jog)
- Direct the patient, guest, vendor, and staff to the different areas of the hospital
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent, must be 18 years old
- Ability to operate all types of vehicles including a manual transmission/stick shift
- Compassion and understanding with each and every customer
- Meet pre-employment guidelines (drug screen, background check, verification of HS diploma or GED, physical, etc.)
- Ability to work in all elements of weather
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time, a minimum of eight (8) hours
- Hospitality experience a plus
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- Must be able to operate equipment/vehicles in assigned confined area
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Cleveland Clinic is proud to be a drug-free, smoke-free environment.
Our valets earn between $10 -15 per hour including tips.
Parking Solutions Inc. - 13 months ago