Join one of the fastest growing and most respected homecare agencies. We are seeking a high-energy, experienced, healthcare professional to assist our exploding homecare business.
- Meet with patients/clients and their families to develop a proposed plan of care based on needs and budget;
- Oversee and coach caregivers to ensure plan of care is being followed;
- Train caregivers on Right at Home systems and procedures for client care;
- Staff occasional BP clinics;
- Fill patient med-organizers
- Meet with referral sources to promote Right at Home services.
- Current Mass. LPN license;
- Dynamic, outgoing personality;
- Minimum 5-years nursing experience;
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle;
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment;
- Homecare experience preferred;
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office products required.