Logic Design Engineer Intern
This position is at the forefront of Intel's next generation CPU/Graphics design. In this position, you will be part of the Graphics logic design teams which are working on the latest best Intel 3D/media technology and design. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to one or more of the following aspects of the design flow which encompasses all aspects of logic design methodology:
- Responsible for Register Transfer Level (RTL) HDL design validation, test vector generation, and debug
- Testbench development
- Responsible for running power analysis tools
- Responsible for pre- and post-layout static timing analysis
- Perl scripting
Minimum Requirements (Please specify # of years required):
Education: Going towards Masters Degree (BS completed) - ECE
- Logic design
- Knowledge of microprocessors and computer system architecture
- Solid understanding of digital electronics and logic design
- Experience with Verilog, System Verilog
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl)
- Experience with logic validation, synthesis, and timing analysis tools
Jan 24, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 13 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...