Organization: Accenture Software
Location: Austin, Tx
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under the software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success.
The User Experience Architect is focused on analyzing the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks to create an optimized user experience. User Experience Architects may focus on either the functional or visual / creative aspects of the user experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in support and/or design and build of software solutions
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with process design
- Minimum of 2 years software design experience
Preferred Skills Include:
• 8 years of professional work experience
• Prior experience as a developer, development team lead, business analyst, or project manager on a software development or implementation project
• 2 years Healthcare or Public Benefits systems experience, such as Medicaid
• Proficiency in IBM Rational toolset (ClearQuest, Quality Manager, ReqPro)
• Section 508 Accessibility design
•Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
•Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Professional Skills Required
- Very strong written and spoken English language skills
- Highly professional appearance and dress
- Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunties to our service men and women
Accenture - 24 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...