Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Strategy & Operations
The Strategy & Operations Service Area works with senior management to help make major decisions and implement improvements that dramatically increase the performance of our clients' business by focusing on 'executable strategy' and by integrating industry and functional knowledge in corporate strategy, customer relationships, technology, financial management, supply chain, and operations.
The Financial Management Service Line focuses on the needs of the CFO and the finance function. As the role of finance evolves within an organization, balancing the need to be both a strategist and a steward, finance organizations will need to transform their processes, people, and analytic tools in order to manage these changes effectively. These changes include streamlining finance operations by increasing the efficiency of the finance organization and improving the effectiveness of finance by integrating performance management and analytic applications, such as performance scorecarding, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting capabilities.
Job Description: - This person will lead Deloitte team members to maintain and improve the client's activity-based cost model and produce executive-level financial reports.
Position-specific Required Skills :
- This person will interface directly with the CFO client and provide strategic guidance on how to improve the client's cost accounting program
- This person will lead Deloitte team members to evaluate activity and service costs to improve strategic and operational decisions in the client organization.
- This person will lead Deloitte team members and key client stakeholders to develop analytical financial reports that facilitate effective business decisions.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Position-specific Desired Skills:
- Business or financial analysis experience (minimum of 3 years of related experience, preferably in Activity-Based Cost Accounting)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing projects and staff; preferably federal financial projects reporting to the CFO or Budget Director level client.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Ability to perform quality assurance on complex MS Excel formulas including vlookup, sumif, pivot tables
- Active U.S. government security clearance or the ability to obtain a US government security clearance.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- Experience maintaining, updating, and analyzing Activity Based Costing (ABC) models using SAS ABM (technology)
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus - Prior consulting experience strongly preferred
- US federal experience strongly preferred, either through federal employment, military service, or consulting to federal agencies.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 12 months ago
In the United States, Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 57,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them...