There’s an optimism that exists within CareWorks Technologies, and it’s infused in virtually everything we do on a day-to-day basis. We enjoy what we do because we have confidence that our people, our way of doing things and the technology that we use and create will result in breakthrough solutions for our customers. We’re not afraid of challenges and, in fact, we welcome them. We want to succeed because that makes you succeed.
We approach everything we do with an enthusiasm and a level of energy that can only be achieved through total involvement. We’re your partners, and we have a vested interest in you and your organization.
You’re not going to find another company like us, and that’s just the way we like it. Being different is great for us. And it’s even better for you.
CareWorks Technologies is currently seeking a Telecom Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity in Columbus, OH!!!
Responsible for designing, reviewing, and maintaining the telecommunication technologies and voice communication infrastructure as well as administering existing telecom operations, including Avaya PBX/ACD, Intuity Voicemail, Call Recording, Avaya Predictive Dialer, Reporting (Avaya CMS), carrier access (Dial Tone) and related systems applications.
· Reviews, analyzes, and maintains telecommunication technologies and voice communication infrastructure.
· Works directly with the call center to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency for inbound and outbound call center operations.
· Acts as the liaison between the company and certified vendors to research and recommend enhanced voice communication solutions.
· Responsible for telecommunication adds/moves/changes and maintaining supporting documentation.
· Develop and deliver end user training material regarding features of the telecommunication systems.
· Works closely with Telecommunications Engineer regarding system specifications to support upgrades to the system(s) and to ensure proper integration.
· Coordinates upgrade schedules with internal/external partners and acts as project lead with regard to design, implementation, and post implementation support.
· Ensures uninterrupted access to voice communication system features; including dial tone, ACD call routing, call recording, dialing campaigns, reporting, and voicemail.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Continues to stay abreast of new technologies within the industry, and evaluate the applicability of those technologies within the company’s environment.
- Partners with appropriate IT groups, administrative departments, and outside vendors in order to assure the effective management of the company’s telecommunications technology assets.
· Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the end user.
· Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and multitasking abilities.
· Excellent communicator with strong organizational savvy and leadership skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization.
· Ability to think strategically but willingness to handle, first hand, the mechanics of technology services required by the business.
· Outstanding leadership, teamwork, mentoring and development abilities in conjunction with company standards.
· Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical/math aptitude and problem solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology Management, Engineering, or other related area of study.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience administering and maintaining Avaya Telecommunications Systems.
· Minimum of 5 – 6 years of telecommunications infrastructure technical experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, supporting leading-edge telecommunications infrastructure technologies.
· Professional certifications within telecommunications infrastructure-related areas, while not a minimum requirement, would be highly desirable.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Technologies - 23 months ago