Client Executive, Consumer Practice, Pittsburgh
The Consumer Practice is looking for a Client Executive to join their ever-growing and exciting team.
- Research the client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base;
- With supervision, write and distribute news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, standby statements and pitch letters;
- Assist with administrative tasks such as preparation and distribution of publications. Create and maintain media lists;
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the client's business;
- New hire will be one of three Client Executives in the Pittsburgh market;
- Responsibilities include writing, media monitoring, media relations, project management, and event coordination.
- Have at least one year of prior PR consumer brands experience and solid experience pitching media;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure;
- Proficient in computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Burson-Marsteller is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV.
Burson-Marsteller, established in 1953, is a leading global public relations and communications firm. It provides clients with strategic thinking and program execution across a full range of public relations, public affairs, reputation and crisis management, advertising and digital strategies. The firm’s seamless worldwide network consists of 73 offices and 84 affiliate offices, together operating in 109 countries across six continents. Burson-Marsteller is a unit of WPP, the world’s leading communications services network. For more information, please visit www.bm.com .
Burson-Marsteller - 17 months ago
Burson-Marsteller is a one-stop shop for public relations services. It offers a range of related services, including advertising, brand...