• Source candidates through online, print and other advertising channels
• Screen Employment Applications/ Resumes
• Schedule Interviews and coordinate in-house recruiting events such as open houses
• Administer preemployment assessments
• Extend employment offers
• Schedule pre-employment drug tests
• Lead Seasonal New Hire Orientation
• Manage and update applicant tracking system
• Complete administrative tasks in support of seasonal hiring activities
• Provide HR Manager and management team with weekly staffing updates
School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace.
All applicants are subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast moving environment with an attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with confidential material
• Ability to speak in front of a group and lead discussions with management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
School Specialty - 18 months ago
School Specialty won't carry your books to school, but it will deliver nearly everything else. A leading distributor of school supplies...