1. Review customer orders, supplied drawings, etc. to determine if project order has complete information and is feasible.
2. Perform all necessary calculations such as stress analysis, performance analysis, etc. as required.
3. Prepare preliminary design proposal (s).
4. Interact with production personnel to define and solve manufacturing/design issues and
implement cost reduction ideas with regard to our products.
5. Perform liaison function between Engineering and all manufacturing operations for any
related issues, problems or improvements.
6. Work with the Quality Department to define problem areas and implement product improvements based on customer repair/rejection concerns.
7. Participate in engineering and general design review as required.
8. Refine and complete designs after design review meetings.
9. Prepare proposal documentation as required.
10. Interact with customers on engineering design and any questions/problems they may have.
11. Interact with vendors concerning parts they supply or propose to supply to company.
12. Coordinate as required with internal groups including purchasing, quality control, sales,
production, accounting personnel, metal finishing and assembly.
13. Keep supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to
14. Performs other duties as may be required.
1. Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree .