Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an Automation Engineer .
- Ability to perform automation engineering for process control system, safety instrumented systems and SCADA networks.
- Firm understanding of control, alarm, safety, visualization and information management.
- Has previous experience with Rockwell ControlLogix and AADvance, as well as Wonderware InTouch, Historian and ArchestrA.
- Able to lead project teams through Control Objective Analysis (COA), Alarm Objective Analysis (AOA), Safety Objective Analysis (SOA), and Graphic Objective Analysis (GOA).
- Familiar with company engineering Standards and process automation design assurance methods and procedures.
- Has a working knowledge of and can competently apply NEC, NFPA, ISA, IEC or other standards; source for others on code-related issues.
- Able to coordinate front end engineering work done in-house or by contractor; able to define opportunities and propose solutions, compile data and drawings, solicit buy-in from stakeholders and prepare cost estimates.
- Ability to lead change in an organization including both implementation of new technology and demonstration of leadership in guiding an organization to adopt change.
- Demonstrates sound project management skills (cost estimates, reviews and VIP's); familiar with CSOC and CPDEP principles.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional (operations, maintenance, management, engineering,) teams.
- Ability to plan, share and delegate responsibilities with other team members.
- Familiar with company way and Operational Excellence philosophies.
- Effective communication skills with strong facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to engage stakeholders throughout the organization, share knowledge, implement new technologies and best practices.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- 5-10 years experience
- University degree electrical engineer preferable
Cenergy - 30+ days ago
Cenergy International Services wants to be front and center for the energy industry. Cenergy is a consultancy that provides staffing and log...